Dip My Dick In Lean // Metro Zu
Domo Genesis & The Alchemist - Me and My Bitch
When I first heard that Domo Genesis and The Alchemist were making a collab mixtape, all I could think was “what the hell? this is going to be interesting”. No Idols is unique and overall good for a mixtape, but in retrospect it’s not all that impressive. It’s definitely above average, but I didn’t feel like listening to it anymore after I going through it a few times. There are also a lot of solid features, but I feel these outstanding artists, such as Freddie Gibbs and Smoke DZA, weren’t utilized to the fullest degree. It just goes to show that OFWGKTA doesn’t straight up suck, like many people claim. It comes down to the fact that most of their music is far from amazing, but it’s still enjoyable nonetheless. This is my favorite song off the album, which isn’t saying much since every song on it is fairly equal in quality.
My Song Rating: 8.25 out 10
what the fuck do you want
i still fuck, witchu!
turn my jam up.
- ♈ Aries: Violent outbursts, verbal aggression (at times physical), wall punching, volatile impulsivity, confrontation, temper tantrums, complete ego centrism, impatience, nerves, hyperactivity, Aries will calm down the quickest after rage
- ♉ Taurus: Confrontational, aggressive (verbally), expect a tongue lashing, overwhelming feelings of rage, anxiety, temper tantrums, vindictive thoughts and compulsive/indulgent behaviour (cleaning/over eating). Taurus will take the longest to calm down from rage
- ♊ Gemini: Violent and volatile outbursts, physical tantrums - such as kicking in a door or screaming blue murder, followed then complete dissociation/sense of calm and amnesia, nerves and anxiety, racing thoughts, hyperactivity, expect the dual 'twin' to emerge, confusion
- ♋ Cancer: Verbal outbursts, trembling, shaking, tears, anxiety, ruminating thoughts, stomach pain and digestive discomfort, sweating, can find it hard to express words, isolation
- ♌ Leo: Temperamental outbursts, theatrics, dramatic displays of emotions - sobbing, screaming, hysteria, hostile, confrontational, firm and hurtful language, challenging
- ♍ Virgo: Tremors/shaking, racing thoughts, increased compulsions (cleaning, hair twirling), cold and aloof, uncharacteristic violence, breaking objects, hyperactivity, inability to sit still, Virgo can hold onto their anger for quite long periods
- ♎ Libra: Expect them to scream blue murder and become verbally hostile, nerves, tremors, racing thoughts, detached, irrationality, self isolation, rejection, loss of emotional control
- ♏ Scorpio: Hostility, persecutory delusions, thoughts of revenge, violence (physical and verbal) overwhelming feelings of rage and violence, firm but hurtful words, confrontational, breaking belongings, lose touch with reality/irrationality
- ♐ Sagittarius: Violent impulsivity, verbal aggression, hurtful outbursts, they tend to become tongue tied when they are angry, can burst into laughter inappropriately, make life changing decisions
- ♑ Capricorn: Clear expression of frustration, shaking, verbal outbursts and aggression, compulsive behaviour (cleaning, organising belongings), exhaustion, isolation, loss of emotional control
- ♒ Aquarius: Violent and volatile outbursts (verbal, physical - such as kicking in a door) then complete dissociation and amnesia, rapid thoughts, hyperactivity, confusion with interpreting the emotions
- ♓ Pisces: Pisces can yell in loud voices and use some hurtful verbal quips, tendency to escape from their own bodies, anxiety, irrationality, dramatization, self isolation, overwhelming uncomfortable emotions, crying, loss of emotional control
Young Teenage CEO Earning Over 100K Per Year!
17 year old Leanna Archer turned a family recipe into an international company. Archer started a line of natural hair and body care products when she was nine years old. Her mother would make a hair pomade using natural ingredients from Haiti and a secret recipe passed down from her great-grandmother. After getting multiple compliments on her hair, Leanna gave her friends a few samples of the pomade and from there the orders started pouring in. Archer is now making history earning an annual revenue of more than $100,000 per year.
As a young entrepreneur, public speaker and philanthropist. Archer has taken her experiences on the road, speaking to youth all over the country, and has been profiled in Forbes, Success Magazine, Ebony and other publications. She has been named on “Inc.” magazine’s 30 Under 30 list of top young entrepreneurs.
Check out her appearance on The Jeff Probst Show.
Image and commentary via African-American History Is AMERICAN History.
love love LOVE this! #BlackGirlsForever
Fun fact: Cheetahs only attack pray that runs
jesus that is good to know.
Yup, that’s the point you just stay still and let it do whatever the fuck it wants that doesn’t involved you getting eaten.
REALLY FUN FACT for big cats cheetahs are fucking docile as shit
my grandfather ran a cheetah sanctuary in south africa and he’d just lie with them and sleep among them and they’d rub against him and chirp at him they’re big fucking babies
Another Fun Fact: Cheetah’s are incredibly nervous animals. One of the (many) reason’s they’re going extinct is that cheetah’s are so sensitive and nervous, some of them are literally too nervous to breed. Other’s will breed, but stress themselves out so much, they’ll loose their cubs.
So zoo’s with breeding program’s had to figure out how to make Cheetah’s comfortable enough to first of all, get laid and secondly - not spazz themselves into miscarrying.
So what’d they do?
They gave the cheetah’s their very own Service Dogs!
The dogs make them feel safe, protected and secure!
Thats fucking adorable as hell
Cheetahs with service dogs! That makes me happy
I LOVE ANIMALS OMFG
i love everything about this post
guys i think i might be a cheetah
I’m a cheetah.
I’m a cheetah for a fact
I hate Action Bronson cause he sound exactly like Ghostface but he look like when Peter grew that beard on family guy and became a pirate.
Drake Shares Footage From Girls Love Beyoncé Studio SessionA short clip of Drake working on, Girls Love Beyonce.